1. Collect 10 pairs of socks or balls 8, some empty toilet rolls or food tins and something that is above knee height like a chair.
2. Find a large space, preferably outside. Ask permission before doing this activity inside.
3. Place the 8 objects on the chair.
4. Take 5 large steps away from the chair.
5. See how many throws it takes you to knock the toilet rolls/food tins down.
6. The fewer throws is takes the better your score.
7. Please remember to be honest when submitting your scores.
Variations for SEND Pupils