1. Collect some pairs of socks or some small soft balls, and a bucket/ basket and a helper.
2. Have your helper stand about 2m away from you with a bucket/ basket above their head.
3. The aim is to try and get as many pairs of socks or small balls in the basket as possible, whilst your helper is moving from side to side or around in a circle.
4. You have 1 minute to try and score as many points as you can.
5. You score 1 point for every pair of socks or ball you get in the basket.
6. If you run out of socks/ balls, pause the timer, collect your items from the basket and then carry on from where you paused.
7. Remember to be honest when submitting your scores.
Variations for SEND pupils