1. Collect 2 pairs of socks or 2 small soft balls and ask an adult or sibling to help you
2. Stand about 2 metres apart
3. Have your parent or sibling throw the pair of socks/ balls to you at the same time, catching both socks/ balls at the same time, one in your left and and one in your right hand.
4. How many catches can you make before you drop them?
5. Record your result and remember to be honest when submitting your results.
Look at the challenges Crazy Catch 1 and Crazy Catch 2 for simplier variations to this challenge. You will be able to submit your result to the those challenges too.
Variations for SEND pupils