This challenge has now ended but you can still practice.
1. Collect 2 pairs of socks or a ball and ask an adult or sibling to help you.
2. Stand about 2 metres apart.
3. Have your parent or sibling throw each pair of socks to you, catching/ throwing one pair in your right hand and then catching/ throwing the second pair in your left hand and so on.
4. How many catches/ throws can you make before you drop it?
5. Record your result and remember to be honest when submitting your results.
Look at the challenge Crazy Catch 3 for the progression to this challenge. You will be able to submit your result to the extension activity too.
Variations for SEND pupils