1. Collect a pair of socks or a ball and ask an adult or sibling to help you
2. Stand about 2 metres apart
3. Have your parent or sibling throw the pair of socks to you, catching it by alternating which hand you catch with (right, left, right etc).
4. How many catches can you make before you drop it?
5. Record your result and remember to be honest when submitting your results.
Look at the challenges Crazy Catch 2 and Crazy Catch 3 for the progression to this challenge. You will be able to submit your result to the extension activities too.
Variations for SEND pupils