1. Collect 10 pairs of socks or balls; A bin, bucket or basket and ask a parent or sibling to help.
2. Place the socks on the floor and have your helper take 5 steps away from the socks and place the bin/bucket/baskets on the ground next to them, they are now your catcher.
3. As the thrower you stand next to the socks.
4. How many succesful throws can you make to the catcher? See how many pairs of socks you can put in the bin/bucket/basket. They must be caught be the catcher- your score will be out of 10.
5. Remember to be honest when submitting your results.
• Why not try swapping roles?
• Try throwing from a greater distance, if you make 10 successful throws/catches.
Variations for pupils with SEND