1. Collect a tape measure, unroll it and lie it on the ground.
2. Start from a standing position in line with “0” on the tape measure and jump as far as possible landing on two feet.
3. You must start on two feet and land on two feet.
4. If you fall back or step back the jump should not be recorded – have another go!
5. Record where your heels land.
6. Record you three scores – best one counts!!!
7. Record your result to two decimal places, for example 1.35 m.
8. Please remember to be honest when submitting your result