1. Find a flat, dry surface with plenty of space.
2. Set up a distance of 5 metres marked at either end using cones or an alternative mark (pegs, tape, tins etc…) to create the running lane.
3. Run the 5 metre distance a total of 20 times to complete 100 metres.
4. A handheld stopwatch or smart phone stopwatch can be used to record the time- ask someone to time for you.
5. Record your results to two decimal points, for example 20.43 seconds. Please convert minutes to seconds – so 1 min 20 seconds would be recorded as 80.00 seconds.
6. Please remember to be honest when submitting your result