1. Collect a small soft ball or a pair of socks.
2. Stand 2 metres (2 big steps) away from a wall (outside if possible).
3. How many rebound catches can you make in 30 seconds- get someone to time for you.
4. Record and submit this result as a number.
5. Please remember to submit your results honestly.
1. For an even greater challenge, test your creativity by changing the way you throw the ball after every 10 successful catches (you do not submit this result).
2. Did you know it is National Cricket week? If you have enjoyed this cricket activity you can find more challenges by clicking on the ‘Chance to Shine’ logo
Variations for SEND pupils