1. Find a small, soft ball (or rolled up pairs of socks) that you can throw safely against a wall (outdoors if possible and away from any windows etc.) and find 4 objects (of different shapes and sizes), such as plastic water bottles or empty cereal boxes.
2. Take 6 steps away from the wall.
3. You have 10 attempts to throw the ball to knock over the 4 objects.
4. You score 1 point for each object you knock over (4 objects = 4 points).
5. If you knock over all 4 objects you score a bonus of 3 points. Maximum score is 7 points.
6. Record and submit this result as a whole number.
7. Please remember to submit your results honestly.
Variations for SEND pupils