1. Find a small ball that you can throw safely against a wall (outdoors if possible and away from any windows).
2. Take 3 steps away from the wall
3. If you are in a primary school, you have 15 seconds to see how many times you can throw and catch the ball. If you are in a secondary school, you have 30 seconds to see how many times you can throw and catch the ball (note – throw with 1 hand and catch with 2 hands if possible).
4. Ask a family member/friend to use a stop watch to time 15 or 30 seconds, using the command ‘On your marks, go’.
5. The score you submit will be how many times you caught the ball in 15 or 30 seconds.
6. Record and submit this result as a whole number.
7. Please remember to submit your results honestly.
Variations for SEND pupils